The CAFMET offers throughout the year training in metrology for all companies wishing to develop skills in quality and measurement. We had the chance to welcome from May 1st to April 11th 2019, the team ofASECNA in our offices in Angers.
- Notions and basic vocabulary of metrology
- Metrology organization and laboratories accreditation
- Standards requirements and reference guidelines (ISO / IEC 17025 / LAB GTA 11, etc.)
- Pressure measurement and sensors
- Calibration of a barometer
- Measurement uncertainty evaluation (ISO / IEC 98-3 and 98-4)
- Concrete applications of barometers calibration
The CAFMET CAFMET organizes during the training various activities to energize and deepen the program. Several outings were put in place thanks to CAFMET's important network.
Weather station Météo France in AngersThe weather station of Météo France in Angers gave us time to visit us and explain their various equipment.
Visit of Regional Air Museum in AngersThe team was warmly welcomed by Christian Ravel (Founder of the museum) and Francois Blondeau (President of Espace Air Passion). A lot of exchanges on the history of aviation, the manufacture of aircraft and navigation instruments.